Fundamentals of Music Care: Theory and Context
All care partners benefit from a baseline music care training.
We will help you ...
- Discover the music care approach applicable to all care settings
- Develop 10 effective music care strategies
- Strengthen your music aptitude and skill
- Build confidence in using music as a part of your regular care practice
- Plan a music care initiative for your care context
Level 1 courses are 2 days.
No prior musical experience is necessary.
Sign up at a location near you!
COURSE LISTING FOR LEVEL 1
Sault Ste. Marie, ON Sept 28/29 (Fri/Sat) REGISTER
Markham, ON Oct 12/13 (Fri/Sat) REGISTER
Vancouver, BC Oct 22/23 (Mon/Tues) REGISTER
Quebec City, QC Nov 2/3 (Fri/Sat) REGISTER - COURSE OFFERED IN FRENCH
Lethbridge, AB Mar 8/9, 2019 (Fri/Sat) REGISTER
Waterloo, ON Mar 29/30, 2019 (Fri/Sat) REGISTER
Saskatoon, SK Apr 5/6, 2019 (Fri/Sat) REGISTER
Moncton, NB May 3/4, 2019 (Fri/Sat) REGISTER -COURSE OFFERED IN FRENCH
Toronto, ON May 3/4, 2019 (Fri/Sat) REGISTER