Effects of Music in Whole Person Care
Evidence shows that music reaches every dimension of the human experience.
We will help you ...
- Develop awareness of music's role in the circle of care
- Examine the evidence of music's effect on rehabilitation, pain management, socialization, community narrative, mood, grief, memory, attention, meaning making, and creativity
- Strengthen your music aptitude and skill
- Determine next steps in your music care initiative
- Increase your knowledge of research in music and care
Level 2 courses are 2 days.
Prerequisite: Level 1 Music Care Training
Sign up at a location near you!
COURSE LISTING FOR LEVEL 2