We are bringing together our Music Care Training Level 3 graduates and Music Care Partners home together for a day of continued education and learning on August 21st 2019.
The learning goals of this intensive are to:
- Identify solutions to music care challenges through peer-to-peer sharing and coaching from expert music care instructors
- Enhance music care skills through practical masterclass sessions
- Obtain feedback on music care initiatives, current practices, and ideas
- Learn how to use evidence to advocate for your music care practice with colleagues, leaders, and community members
- Create practical and feasible evaluation methods for your music care initiatives
A detailed description of the Music Care Masterclass occurring on August 21st (including itinerary, location, timing, etc.) can be downloaded here.