What is Music Care Skills Day?
Music Care Skills Day is:
- A one-day customized training
- Emphasizes practical experiential components
- Instructed by experienced music care experts
Why Music Care Skills?
Music Care Skills Day facilitates quality solutions developed by the Room 217 Foundation, a trusted leader in music care research, resources and education.
The benefits to your organization:
- Increase confidence using music
- Provides take-away materials that supplement the training
- Enhance care relations
- Immediate application
- Transferrable knowledge
- Learn to play the ukulele
- Improve singing skills
To find out more about Music Care Skills Day, email Kenna Kozak [email protected]